Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Shelf In The Tying Room

Recently my wife painted the walls in the fly tying room (sure, it's 3/4 her office and craft stuff, but that other 1/4 of the room is mine....and therefore it's the fly tying room.) Since the painting I haven't had a chance to put my tying stuff back in place, but I plan to move in only some materials at a time, so it doesn't get too crowded too quickly.

Well, last night I added a vise shelf. I have young kids and I figured a shelf on the wall behind the desk would be a good place to put my vises out of the way and out of reach when they are not in use.

Here are a few photos of the progress of setting the shelf up.


One lonely vise

A vise party

Complete with a GFP sticker!
Now I just need to start bringing in more stuff to fill the wall.

1 comment:

altinsumner said...

"therefore its a tying room".. priceless.