Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Checking The Mail and Catching Bass

Any of you who are lucky enough to follow my personal Facebook page may have seen my post about getting out fishing yesterday for about 20 minutes. My cousin seemed surprised how I fished for just a few minutes and commented "Oh, so it's just like fillin' up the gas tank, huh? Pick up the mail--catch a few trout, head home."

YES IT IS!!!

I'll take any chance to fish, and with 5 kids, 1 wife, and a yippy dog, there are a lot of schedules to coordinate and a lot of time spent playing taxi driver. So whenever I have a few minutes between responsibilities and find myself close to a pond, I'll swing over, crank the AC (for the wife and kids left in the van) and fish it for as little as a few minutes.

That's how I do it, and that's how it's done!

Here's what I caught!





No comments: