Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Free Fishing Day Report

So, I'm a slacker. I forgot to notify everyone that this past weekend was free fishing in NY. No license required.

My mom wanted to go fishing with me (it's a spectator sport) but when she saw the news report saying this past weekend you didn't need a license, she decided to pick up the rod and try it out...for her first time ever.

Dad caught two, mom caught none.

Checking out the fake foam alligator head

Dads sunfish, he also caught a bass

If you are interested in fishing for free, or taking someone out for free, I'm almost positive it's always the first weekend of bass season. Check it out for 2012.

1 comment:

Auglaize Fly Shop said...

Hi! It's jhammer from FTF!

It's nice to get the folks out fishing. I took my mom out a couple years ago. We had fun slinging some crawlers for drum and cats. She got tons of bites, but no fish.