Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Not Fishing Tonight, But You Should

Today, or more specifically at 17:16 hours, it is the Summer Solstice.


What does that mean? It means it's the longest day of daylight of the year, and it means that I'm not fishing tonight. Historically I look forward to today thinking I'll take off and go fishing till almost 9:30pm, but historically something comes up and I never get out fishing. At least I've figured out the pattern and wont be disappointed when I don't get to fish!

However, with a baseball game tonight for my son, and a pond nearby, I might get another 15 minute fishing trip in before the game starts. But that's hardly using the time that mother nature has provided.

If you get out today/tonight, send me some photos and I'll post them up for everyone to see your success!

No comments: