Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jim Teeny: Fly Fishing Great Waters

Jim Teeny sent a copy of Fly Fishing Great Waters for one of the prizes at Guys, Flies & Pies next month. I've had a chance to flip through this book and it's going to make a great book to add to your collection.



First of all, let me admit I'm the kind of guy that prefers a restaraunt that has pictures in the menu more than one with only text. I figure if I'm hungry and paying, the last thing I want to do is be forced to read first. Now, I gotta say that this book, although it's not a menu, it's got plenty of pictures to keep even me interested! I know that a few guys who've tied with us have fished with Jim. Although I've never met Jim, he does come to NY to fish and therefore you'll find some pictures in the book of local waters. It was a nice surprise to not only see places I've fished but a friend I've tied and fished with.

I flipped through the pages quickly and can tell that this book can provide a nice "fishing break" for you during the cold winter months!

Stop by and check it out at the event next month!

Hit the link below and see the other products he offeres...lines, gear, accessories, etc.

Jim Teeny online

No comments: